Your Avenue for Clear Vision
Contact lenses offer clear, crisp vision, without the weight of glasses on your face. Many of our patients prefer contact lenses for playing sports, hitting the gym, or even going glasses-free for a night out.
Contact lenses can be an excellent way to temporarily shift your style without frames. If you currently wear spectacle lenses, you may want to give contacts a try. For patients who have never worn contacts, a thorough exam can help us determine if wearing contacts is the right decision for you.
It is important to remember that contact lenses are medical devices. Given that they sit on your cornea, it is important that they fit properly. We want your vision to be clear and comfortable.
To explore your contact lens options, book your fitting today.
Contact Lens Hygiene
Wearing contact lenses comes with some risks, but we will help you to mitigate them. During your lens fitting, we will provide you with detailed instructions about insertion, removal, and hygiene.
Serious infections can occur while using contact lenses, so following these instructions is imperative.
Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Never sleep in contact lenses, unless you have the specialty, extended-wear style.
- Avoid swimming, showering, or using a hot tub while contacts are inserted.
- Follow your optometrist’s instructions for replacement and removal frequency.
- Do not clean your lenses using tap water—only use the recommended lens solution.
- Wash your hands any time you insert or remove contacts or touch your eye area.
Frequent Exams Keep Lens Wear Comfortable
We recommend that contact lens wearers book annual eye exams. It is important that your eyes are healthy and that we continue to assess your tolerance for lens wear.
Of course, if you experience any discomfort while wearing your contact lenses, don’t wait for your annual exam to come around. Give us a call and book an appointment.
If you already have a prescription and require a refill, you can order your lenses online.
- 1923 Avenue Road
- North York, ON M5M 4A2
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed